Thursday, November 13, 2008

This is one of Braxton's new favorite past-times. Along with opening all the cupboards and taking out everything he can find, he loves to open the bottom of the oven and climb into it. He loves to climb in and onto ANYTHING these days. He is just starting to walk now and will be taking off anyday. He also loves to point at anything and everything and grunts, asking what it is or calling my attention to something he finds interesting. Its almost a routine now that everytime I go into his room after a nap, he is pointing at all the sticker balls I have on his wall and wants me to take him around to show him each one. He also LOVES being outside and will spend every second he can out there. He will be a year old in a few weeks. I say this alot, but its amazing how fast they grow. I love my little man so much and just love to hold him and hug him and cuddle with him and watch him explore the world. He is so precious!

3 comments:

Kristin said...

Hey girl...my parents are putting together their Christmas list and are looking for yours, and anyone and everyone in your family's email addresses. Can you send me the ones you have???

Shari said...

I love that photo!!

Mandy said...

Pres just had her one year birthday, I can not believe how fast that first year went by!! Makes me kind of sad.
mandy