Monday, November 3, 2008

I hope everyone had a HAPPY and FUN Halloween! This was Braxton's first, and although he didn't know what was going on, he still loved dressing up in his little outfit and joining in on all the excitment. I found a little TIGGER costume for him and it worked perfect. He was so adorable!



Don't ya just want to EAT him? :)

We went to our ward trunk or treat to let Braxton do some trick-or-treating, and it turned out pretty good. They had carnival games and chili and cornbread and cotton candy and there was a really good turn out. Justin came straight from work so he didn't have a chance to dress up, but I went as a sleep-deprived mom! You can't see my crazy hair or the circles under my eyes very well in the picture, but it was simple and easy and fun to dress up and get in the spirit of things.


Cori and Eli and Indianna and Christopher dressed up in their Halloween best

Isaiah (Cori and Eli's son) dressed up in his "handsome lil' devil" costume. SO CUTE! (Indianna was an angel.)

My little Tigger and me!

7 comments:

Heidi said...

Even with black makeup under your eyes, you're gorgeous. B-rax is so cute!!! Love the last picture.

Ry & Kenna said...

Sarah I love your pictures! It looks like you had a great Halloween and Braxton looks so incredibly cute. I especially love the picture of you and him when he has a huge grin on his face! I'm so glad you guys are doing well. We miss you!

Love,
Kenna

Anonymous said...

Hey Girl! You guys are so cute! I love his costume! My daughter loves looking at your pics on here! I was wondering if you have any advice for me! My daughter has thrush and passed it on to me when nursing. Did you have that problem, too? It's just killing me! Have any words of wisdom? =D

Cori Carpenter said...

Cute little tigger! Great pics! I can't believe how over-the-top I went on the costume! It was a fun night though!

Anonymous said...

Too cute!

Mallory said...

hey, i never got your e-mail address and i go private tomorrow! :) you can e-mail me at mallory.willyerd@gmail.com

Kristin said...

Cute cute cute! Your little boy has the cutest smile! Love the last picture!