Sunday, April 13, 2008

Braxton gets so silly at night! The combination of being tired and being in the bath (which he LOVES) makes him kind of slap-happy, and he does the funniest things. He'll kick his legs (which you can't see in the video for the sake of modesty of course) and make this funny face then just start busting up laughing and making the silliest noises! Its so cute and I just love watching him when he gets like this.

I also tried giving him some baby cereal this last week for the first time, and he ate it like there was no tomorrow! You'd think I hadn't fed the kid in days! I was so happy that he ate it well and we can start moving onto the solids, but also sad that my baby boy is turning into not-so-much-a-baby anymore. They grow up too fast!


His four-month check up was on Friday and he is a healthy little baby boy! Shots are definitely NO FUN for him or me...I think I cry longer than he does after they are over! He is tall and strong and almost 17 lbs! Wahoo! And the best part? His Thrush still hadn't gone away and I was getting desperate, so she prescribed some new medicine for him and within two days it started to go away! My prayers were answered! Yay for happy and healthy babies!

4 comments:

Alicia said...

Awww, what a sweet baby! It was fun seeing that video of him! And yay for a good check-up at the doctor!

Cori Carpenter said...

How cute!! I love his laugh!! It is so good to hear that the Thrush is finally staring to go away!!

Ry & Kenna said...

Hi Sarah! I just wanted to say that Braxton is so so so cute! I absolutely loved the video and you are such a good mom. :) He is adorable! Say hi to Justin for Ry and I and we miss you guys.

Love,
McKenna

mom said...

Hi Sara, Braxton is looking like you, in the eyes. I'm missing it all, thanks for having this site so I can see him. He is beautiful.
Mom