Sunday, February 3, 2008

And Then There Were...5?


We bought a new puppy! Justin has been wanting another dog for a long time, so when we were roaming through the pet store on Friday night and were offered a deal for this little boxer puppy...I don't know whose face was more pleading, Justin's or the puppy's! I know I'm crazy for saying yes when I have a small son that demands all my attention, but I just couldn't say no. Now I have two babies to take care of. Hmmm...


He is alot of work, and the potty training is coming slowly, but he is a good puppy and I'm sure he will turn out to be another great addition to the family. (There is an awful lot of testosterone in this family these days...I am feeling a little outnumbered.) We named him Marley. Why you ask? I have no idea.

5 comments:

Heidi said...

Cute puppy! I bet you have your hands more than full. How does he get along with Loui?
You sure got 3 kids fast... ;)

Coree Adams said...

Oh my goodness, that is one of the cutest dogs I have EVER seen in my whole life!!!!!!

kemra said...

You are a good woman!

dkstaker said...

So I have a question for you. How hare are boxer puppies? We are thinking of getting one. We have never had a dog before in our married lives together, but we want one. Is it really hard?

mom said...

love the dog, Marly is a girls name Justin.