Thursday, January 10, 2008

A Foggy Day...

So a couple nights ago in the middle of the night I kept hearing trains blowing their horns right outside our house as they passed and it was making me mad cause they normally dont do that and I had a sleeping baby that I had just barely put down! Well the next morning I awoke and opened and shutters and I seriously had to blink a couple times...I thought my eyes were all cloudy! But no...this is what I saw! We were right in the middle of a cloud! How fun is that! That explained why the trains kept whistling so much. I hadn't seen fog like that in a LONG time so I just had to take a picture. I love it!

2 comments:

Heidi said...

So cool!! You get fog and we get 8 inches of snow...what is up with that??

I know you like snow, but I don't think you'd like to go to school in a blizzard! ;)

Coree Adams said...

Oh wow that's amazing. What a pretty picture.