Thursday, October 18, 2007

Ping Pong Pride

So this is the newest addition to our family...a ping pong table! Justin has been talking about getting one since, like, before we were married, and last Saturday he finally couldn't stand it anymore and he gave into his inner child and bought a brand new ping pong table! He has been like a little child at Christmas and has thoroughly enjoyed kicking the trash out of anyone who has dared play him. So far thats been me and Eli, our good friend from down the street, but nevertheless he is quite good and can't wait to take on more competitors. Any volenteers? :)

4 comments:

Chase & Tricia said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog- I love yours! Especially your baby countdown-that is so exciting! I'm jealous too of your ping pong table-I want one. Take care.

Heidi said...

Woo hoo!! I am very good at ping pong...well very good at hitting the ball off the table and then chasing it.

~aileen~jaron~ said...

I LOVE ping pong. What a great not super exhausting sport :) And i would love to try and kick some trash via ping pong with justin. Im not good...but give a good fight :) love you.

Justin said...

It's fun to see ya'll are living the good life. Take care.

Metcalf.