Sunday, April 27, 2014

Jan/Feb Recap

Here are some of the highlights from the Caruso Clan for the first few months of 2014...

We started the year with a New Years hike, bright and early New years Day. We went to South Mountain and hiked Hidden Valley, one of my favorite hikes! We didn't make it all the way in with the kids, but still had a grand time. Especially with Grandpa and Nathan and Becca's little fam. Family makes everything more fun! :) 
Conrad LOVES riding on Daddy's back! 

They found a cool cave! 


The cutest cowgirl around! 


Enjoying an after hike lunch. Mmmmm...

Bella's preschool went to the I.D.E.A. museum and had a great time there building and exploring. 

Conrad's favorite was the food and kitchen section. 

Braxton started Karate in Feb. He loves it and is probably the best in his class. He will hopefully be moving up in rank again this month to the next color of orange belt! He is a PRO!

We had our first HOT day...in the 90's...in FEBRUARY. Thats Arizona for ya. My kids took advantage of the warm weather to bust out the hose and cool off on the tramp! 

Sophie...Ahhhh, my Sophie. She always has been and always will be my Angel girl. I can't believe how big she is getting. SO bittersweet. I am trying to cherish every day of my last baby but she is still growing too fast. She is just a ball of fluffy, chubby, sweet love. I can't kiss or cuddle with her enough! LOVE LOVE LOVE this girl! 

Bella Rose had her final clogging recital at Riverview and did a GREAT job, of course. This girl has dance flowing through her bones! She LOVES it and is a natural. Can't wait to see where she will take it! 

How grateful I am for my beautiful family! They all bring such a different dynamic to our home, and though its crazy at times...A LOT of the time...its my life and I love it. They are my world. 



No comments: