Sunday, September 29, 2013

Sophie Lynn's Blessing

Sweet Sophie Lynn was blessed today. It was a special blessing. I am so grateful for the Priesthood on the earth and the blessings it provides. And I"m so grateful for these gems my Father in Heaven has seen fit to bless me with. They are truly my greatest treasure! 
I kept thinking through the whole blessing, "she is my last!" How is possible time has flown so quickly and all my babies are here and growing up so quickly? I am cherishing every second, but its like time just keeps slipping through my tightly closed fist and I can't grab a hold of it. My little Sophie isn't a newborn anymore! She is out of newborn diapers and clothes and is chunking up so fast! She is already in the 97% in both height and weight. I LOVE it. I can't stop smooching her squishy little cheeks. Sweet Sophie, STOP GROWING UP! Can you please stay this small forever? Ok, maybe not forever, but much, much longer. I can't get enough of you! 














No comments: