Sunday, August 19, 2012

Sedona Baby!!

Last weekend me and my besties took a ROAD TRIP to the beautiful town of Sedona and stayed in a BEAUTIFUL B&B where we laughed and played and relaxed to our hearts' content! 
It was so much fun and SO NEEDED - just a weekend away from the kiddos and everyday life to just be ME and play. Heidi, my bestest forever friend and sister -of -the -heart came with, as well as my sis Alisha. LOVED LOVED LOVED it. The only thing I wish we could have changed was how long we stayed! Next time (and there will be a next time!) we will stay at least TWO nights! Already lookin forward to next time! 
Me and my Heidi-B 

IT WAS SO GORGEOUS THERE!!! 


Out to Dinner. Mexican.....YUM! 

We found this awesome authentic mexican village with these rad statues everywhere. Of course we had to pose with them!  

Heidi's favorite statue :) "Awwwww...the little piggy!"


Chocolate, candy and ice cream....oh my! 

Can;t wait to dig in!!

We love girls night!




Our cute tosies

Me and me sistah





Buying "the perfect" pair of earrings and ring to match! 

Now thats a big horse...

Besties! 






UNTIL NEXT TIME!!!!

1 comment:

Kristin said...

So...how did you talk your husband into letting you OUT!!!! hahhahhhahaha. I need to know these things! Love ya girl.