Sunday, July 29, 2012

Aunt Angie

Don't think I forgot you, Angie! 
Meet Angela Braxton, Justin's aunt, the only relative on his side living close, and one of the most wonderful women I know. 
It was recently this woman's' birthday, and I just HAVE to let her know how much we all love and appreciate her. 
She is a kind, loving, nurturing, patient, understanding woman who is such an example to me in so many ways. There is a saying that God takes care of us through the people around us, that they are our angels...
I feel that Aunt Angie is one of our dearest angels. 
She is always watching out for us, loving us, helping us, and most of all... (And this is a big deal)...she is one of the only people who really GETS Justin! (Even more than I do sometimes, I think....)
My children adore her. Justin would do just about anything for her (again, a big deal :) ). And I, well, she eases my burdens. And I could never thank her enough for that. 
So Happy Birthday, Angela, and know that you are loved... 
far more than you know!



No comments: