Wednesday, May 9, 2012

BLESSED

Bella is a big girl!! She worked hard for two long days to learn how to ride Braxton's "big boy" bike, and once she got it down she didn't want to get off! So we bought her an early birthday present...her very own princess "big girl" bike! She has been sick all day today, but I decided to show it to her anyways to cheer her up a bit. She LOVES it. Her and Brax are so cute riding around together. I'm glad it brought a little happiness to her day, and know it will for many more days to come. 




I was just doing a little "blog stalking" and came across a story of a woman who lost her beautiful 7 month baby girl, Ruby, to a liver disease. (Read her story here.) I was sitting here exhausted, still smelling puke that I have been cleaning up all day, so grateful for a small break from my children before I have to get up and do this all again in the morning, when I starting reading her story. I bawled. And bawled. My sweet children...I AM SO BLESSED. And now I am sitting here, so grateful for every second I have with them, loving the smell of that puke because it reminds me I HAVE MY CHILD to hold and love and smell and kiss and watch grow up. And that is ALL I can ask for, and be grateful for. No matter how many gray hairs I have sprouting from my head right now because of them...I HAVE THEM. I AM SO BLESSED.

No comments: