Wednesday, February 8, 2012

This and That


Bella's kitchen she got from Nona for Christmas is one of her favorite toys. I can usually always find her in her room, dressing herself up with makeup and shoes, or playing with her little kitchen. 


Conrad and Braxton love it almost just as much! 


 And then there is the walker Nona gave Conrad...her toys are always a hit! (Thanks Mom! :) ) 

Santa brought me a bike this year, and a trailer along with it to pull the kiddos so we can go on family bike rides. The weather has been SPECTACULAR so we have taken many a bike rides already this year! 
 Justin with C-Rad on his back. Conrad won't sit in the trailer...he just cries the whole time for some reason, so thankfully we have this awesome backpack (also from Nona!) to carry him in. HE LOVES IT! 
 Brax and Bella in the trailer. Bella being stubborn, of course. We love bike rides! 

And here is our Beautiful Bella Rose in her gorgeous dress from Aunt Patti! Bella looks just like a princess in it and it is definitely her favorite dress to wear right now. (Sorry Patti, I can't get the boys to pose in their suits, but I haven't given up yet! Hopefully I will have one for you soon.) 





 So how do YOU transport the laundry from the wash room to the kids room when your chillins' won't let you out of their site without screaming?? 
Here's how we like to do it! (There is a rope attached to the basket so I can pull them in it.)
Wahoo! 



Conrad was being really cranky for a couple days, which is totally out of character for him, especially since I knew he wasn't teething or anything. Then early one morning he had a NASTY diaper and I opened it to start changing it and what did I find??? 
A TINY BELL! 
Poor kid. No wonder he was cranky. I wouldn't be happy passing that through my system either. SO grateful he was able to swallow it though without choking on it. 



No comments: