Friday, April 8, 2011

CONRAD PETER CARUSO

He is here!! Our beautiful baby boy arrived healthy and safe.


We are smitten with this little guy. He is perfect in every way.

One day old. My little chunky monkey!

One week old. They grow so quickly...



This kid smiles so much, I swear he already knows how! He is always happy and content and pretty much only cries when he is hungry. He is my little angel baby! (The Lord knew I needed one after my first two crazy kiddos!!)

Check back soon for the whole story! (If your interested... :) )

8 comments:

Matt said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Levi, Disney Fanatic said...

Congratulations, Sarah!!!! What a sweet little guy! I love his name, too!

Jessica Rodgers said...

thats great that you were able to catch a smile on camera. Congrats!

Stephanie said...

Congrats! Our third is so calm and sweet too! Angel baby! He is so cute!

Natalie said...

Congratulations. He is so adorable. I love his cute little smile.

Kristin said...

Sooo interested!!!! Congratualtions!

Lindsay said...

How cute he is! Congratulations again!

mom said...

I can't wait to see more pics, I check everyday. He looks wonderful! Good job Sarah and Justin. Nonna