Wednesday, August 4, 2010

5 Yrs and Counting...

Happy Anniversary my Love! We made it to 5 years!! There have been great times, hard times, sad times, joyous times, funny times, happy times, rough times...but without a doubt these past five years have been the best years of my life.


We both have grown so much just in these few short years, and I am so impressed by you and how you constantly are bettering yourself for me and our children. I love you more every day and am grateful for all you are and all you do for our family. You are my everything!

Here are 5 of some of my most favorite memories of you in our life together:

1) Looking at you from across the alter in the temple and knowing you were going to be mine...Forever!!

2) Every time we go to the beach - You enjoy it with childlike innocence and it makes me so happy to watch you!

3) Our Honeymoon - 'nuff said! ;)

4) Our frist trip back to New York for Christmas, just after we were married and before we had children. It was so fun seeing you at "home" and watching you with your mom. It was fun and relaxing and I was so sad when it was time to leave.

5) The morning Braxton was born. It was the only time I have ever seen you cry. I will never forget it.

I can't wait to see what our future holds and look forward to continuing on this wonderful journey with you. I sure love ya!

No comments: