Friday, October 10, 2008

Camping!

A couple weeks ago my father and sisters were going on our annual "Father-Daughter Compout," but unfortunately my grandma (Father's mother) is sick and won't be around much longer so my dad had to bail to go be with her for awhile. That kind of ruined our father-daughter plans, so instead we called one of my other brothers and made it more like a sibling hang out! It turned out to be pretty fun, and the weather was of course BEA-UTIFUL! Can't beat Arizona White Mountains in the fall!

My two older brothers, Daniel and Jaron. They always make camp-outs the bomb! (And a SPECIAL thank you shout out to my oldest bro Daniel who brought along a lovely make-shift porta-potty so us ladies didnt have to SQUAT! Wahoo! :) )

My silly sis Alisha enjoying her hot chocolate. Yum!

Braxton all wrapped up by the fire. It was COLD!


Braxton and his cool wilderness man uncle Jaron!

Baby and Me in early morn...can you tell I only got about an hour of sleep that night? Thats what strange noises and not gettin' up to pee cause its FREEZING will do to ya..

My boy playing in the grass. He loved being out in nature!

I didn't get pics of everyone, but Daniel's kids and Jaron's boy were there, along with me and Brax, Alisha and my youngest sister Shaliah. We had a blast! Thanks for going with us everyone!

3 comments:

Shari said...

You should leave little man with the hubby for a day and see if he survives. :p

Camping looks like fun!! I'm jealous.

Nettie said...

Ahhh, didn't you know I wanted to go??? I love camping!

Rachel Smith said...

Fun! Camping ios so fun with kids. Except we never seem to sleep...Bridger wakes up at the crack of dawn when we take him. Then everyone around us gives us bad looks the next morning. It was great to see you guys the other day!