Sunday, September 16, 2007

Little By Little...

Here is a picture of our new home at about 4 weeks til completion. We went and checked it out yesterday and it actually has landscaping now and shutters on the windows, but this should give a pretty good idea of what it is going to look like. Only two weeks to go and its all ours!



I didn't take as many pictures as I wanted of the inside, but here are a few I took of the kitchen and the living area towards the back of the house. I am so excited for the great big kitchen...all mine! :)

2 comments:

Bret said...

Oh man I am happy for you guys to get into a big, nice, real house- But I'm sad too cuz then you won't be our neighbors anymore- We'll have to go down to visit everyone moving down to Maricopa. Love the Blog!

Heidi said...

I am so excited for you! I know how happy I am just being able to sleep in our own little tiny cinderblock apartment for the first time last night. I can only imagine how exciting it is to have your own HOUSE. ;) I can't WAIT to see it!

PS...here is my work blog with lots of yummy recipes! http://byugradstudies.blogspot.com/